Thursday, September 17, 2015

VilGloss U Shaped Travel Pillow

Now I've had the chance to review several travel pillows recently. Each one was very different than the others.

So I got this one too sample and review. It does favor another pillow I had already received. But not all travel memory foam pillows are the same.

This pillow is a lot more firmer. To me this pillow is better for side sleepers. The memory foam is really firm. I do not know if it will get softer after some use or not at this time.

So in my trying this pillow I tried it the different ways.

On my back. Basically I used it in a "U" version. Which means the opening of the pillow was at the top of my head. The thick part of the pillow was supporting my neck. I was comfortable. It is good support for your neck. But I do like my pillows a lil softer.

On my side with the opening to the back of my head. My last favorite position. The thickness was to the back. So not very comfortable. It did give support.

The last position was with the opening to the front. This was my favorite position with this pillow. Supportive but not smothering. The extra thickness around my face felt comfortable. My neck felt properly supported. It allowed me to fall asleep fairly quickly.

Overall it is a great pillow. It's easy to fit in your carryon. Those pillows on the plane are used for the whole day. They don't switch them out. So its way better to bring your own pillow that you know is clean.

Features

  • Neck Pillow made with Special memory foam in high quality, it will offer support to your neck
  • Reduces the pressure and stress and gives a soothing effect to your neck.
  • 100% material, easy to clean with removable zipped soft microfiber, can wash by hands or machine.
  • Super absorbent, high quality, durable, soft and comfortable.
  • Environment protection, eco-friendly and good to health, Good hand feeling.

Get your very own one here:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about this.

    ReplyDelete