Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Food Storage Container - High Quality Stainless Steel - 3 Tiered...

Basically its a fancy tiffin box. But compared to a tiffin this takes the cake. Its extremely light weight. And unlike a tiffin its easy to open. The clasp pop open nicely. It has a nice handle. OK but onto the function and testing. Overall great. As far as keeping food warm, my results at from to test. First was the top layer, hmmmm... Kept my curry chicken warn for almost two hours only. I think this is due to the top being plastic and not insulated. The middle section, same food as before. But almost fours hours and was a lil more than lukewarm. But more than likely anyone carrying a tiffin will also carry a bowl to heat up items. So if carrying warm food bottom two layers are great. I would leave the top to things like rice, breads or sweets. But that's just my opinion. Cold things are perfect for this, as you can store in the fridge. Its easy to clean. Overall I love it. Much better than my current tiffin. The only problem I'm having is my husband keeps using it and i can't due to him hogging it. Going to have to buy another one. Maybe more for my family in India.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MDNB8C6

No comments:

Post a Comment