Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Spy Pen HD Hidden Video Camera-Best Premium Digital & Audio Quality with True HD-Free 8GB SD card included-Real 1280x720p-Easy use-Great for Secret Covert Capture or Web Cam -works with PC Mac-LIFETIME WARRANTY (Electronics)

If you are like me you grew up watching some kind of spy series. The main one I remember is Get Smart. They always had super cool spy gadgets. Even in the cartoon "Inspector Gadget". We all dreamed about getting that kind of great. Well now it's becoming a reality. I had the opportunity to get one of these gadgets. A real spy can ink pen. Here are my thoughts on it.
The video and sound are awesome!! The video is crisp and clear. It does work best if you are holding it still. It just reminds me of shows like get smart. Great quality. The only problem was the instructions aren't very clear. But once you figure those out, it's problem free. I one the fact it has a lifetime guarantee. On the bottom is an actual pen. You just twist it open. The camera is top quality. It is way better than my webcam. It can record up to an hour. Though I have only done up to 50 min. The light that shows you are recording is a tiny pin hole on the back. Unless you are directly looking for the camera lens you won't see it. This pen is worth the $50. As the video is super high def. Way better than my $30 webcam. Plus you can also take really clear crisp pictures. This is my own opinion and experience. I hope I can test more things like this in the future. This is one of my favs so far.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QV8JSXK

No comments:

Post a Comment