Friday, April 24, 2015

Bebamour New Style Designer Sling and Baby Sling Carrier 2 in 1 ,Dark Blue

First off let me say this, this baby 5-in-1 carrier exceeded my expectations by far. We had a baby carrier (infant but really more newborn size) that was inferior by far. And it was a name brand. The stitching is perfect, not one loose string. The fabric is a nice tight woven dark blue. It has a beige mesh backing to allow the fabric to breathe so baby doesn't get too hot. You can really tell a lot of thought and time went into the design and manufacturing process.Very easy to put on. Its kinda like putting on a fanny pack. Obviously you will adjust the belt support before trying to wear baby.

This carrier comes with two neck gaurds. I say that verses bibs like other. Because these are in place to prevent chafing. Its so the straps don't rub baby's neck or check. They are removable for easy washing.

In the seat, the seat itself has a non slip sewn in piece of leather. This allows for a grip so baby won't slide to the side. Enclosed with a zipper is a hard piece of Styrofoam. It wont chip or break. It is very sturdy and secure in the pouch.

On the side is a pocket. This works well for keys or binkies. But sadly it's not large enough for my cell phone. That the only thing that could be improved for me.

Onto positions
position 1
baby facing inward.
 This one is very easy to do. Yes you can do this by yourself. The saddle base part of it makes this very easy. You'll hold baby's back with one hand and slip the carrier on with the other hand. Basically like a backpack that goes over your head. You can pull babies arms out of the sling/carrier for more comfort. Though my lil man liked one arm in and one out.


Position 2
baby facing outward.
 Very similar to position 1, just you hold his chest not back. I found my son liked this one best.


Position 3
 the back hang.
Now this one is a lil hard to do by yourself , not impossible but a challenge.


Position 4
front saddle.
to get to this you need to disassemble the carrier portion. Its easy. Undo two Velcro tabs in the front, then unzip. The top part will come right off. Now the saddle, I would recommend for older then my son, 9months.


Position 5
side saddle.
Like above just on your side. For instance the saddle on your left hip or right hip. Left hip was just the most comfortable for us.


I found this carrier to distribute more of the weight evenly on your hips. It didn't pull on my upper back at all. Which is huge to me as my upper back has been messed up from a spinal tap.

The first day I tried this it was for 15min. But the next day I wore him for more than two hours with no pain. And he didn't cry once, he loves being in this carrier in every position. To me this is a lifesaver. Now I dont have to haul a huge stroller to the stores. And am so glad I don't have to worry about muscle spasm from my upper back. Even my husband can wear our son with no problem. The only thing that bothers me is the pocket on the side isnt big enough for my cell phone. Ive been showing this off since I got it. I'm getting lots of moms along me about it. I would highly recommend this carrier. It fits our long son easily.

Get your very own one here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00PXG4KS4/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?qid=1429755306&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=bebamour&dpPl=1&dpID=41UCGe6WnUL&ref=plSrch

No comments:

Post a Comment