Monday, April 13, 2015

Lucky Baby. #1 Baby Carrier Cover ADJUSTABLE with Hoodie, DOUBLE winter FLEECE attaches quickly and easily to baby carriers.

5-in-1carrier cover, stroller cover, nursing cover, poncho & blankie

This is one of the very few that I will tell you I stand 100% behind. This is a lil more pricier item. But it is a grow-woth-me product. Those are the pnes to invest in. You get more usage out of it. 

Carrier cover. 
It snaps on via two button snal closures. I have two carriers an small one via newborn to 15lbs. Ranger has outgrown it. But I didn't need him in it to see how this would cover. At the bottom of this cover, in the middle is where you can pull a drawstring. This drawstring will allow for a tighter fit. Therefore keeping baby's feet warm and snug. I recently got a larger carrier. This time I had Ranger in it. Again a nice fit. And I did do the drawstring with him in it. He kicked for a few min. Then he accepted it. Now note it is spring here. So the weather is flip flopping. I did these "tests" in a cold AC apartment.

Stroller cover.
Again in an AC apartment. Now I do have a large Graco stroller. This is a tad different from the carrier use. You take the long two straps and connect them in the back. Tuck the rest like you would a normal blanket. You can also use that drawstring here as well. To help keep babies feet warm and toasty.

Nursing cover.
Now I'm not nursing anymore. But for testing purposes. I did connect the two long straps, with the snap closure. I held Ranger, my 9 month old. In a position for breastfeeding. He did have plenty of room and was mostly covered. Now he is bery long 90% for height. So his butt did hang out with his legs. But he is over 20" long. But the main focus area was completely covered.

Blankie.
Ok so here is the deal this is super soft and gets warm very quickly. As well as stays warm. You know how those super soft thick fleece throws you can get for $20+. This fleece is the same. Nice, thick and warm. We all love to cuddle with it. I have three of those in my apt alone. Babies are the same. In fact my son has gotten to where he will rarely sleep without this item. Believe me it makes it hard for when I need to wash it.

Poncho.
Now my son is still too young for this feature. But basically you connect all the snaps. Overall it looks like it would work. All the snaps do connect.

The other cool feature is that you can fold this up small and compact. Into a nice triangle that takes up no more room than a wipe container.

So how do I feel about it? Honestly I love it. It has so many uses. And we live in a small apartment, so its perfect. Like I said in the beginning this is one I do stand behind. Its most definitely worth the $50. 

Would I recommend? For this 100%. It grows with your child up to five years. Not too many product do that.


Features

  • Versatile and easy to use baby carrier cover - quickly and easily fits onto baby carriers and strollers
  • Double polyester fleece and seem sealed to keep baby warm.
  • Multi use - use as a baby carrier cover, stroller cover, nursing cover, poncho (for toddlers) or blankie
  • Grows with baby - use for newborn babies, up to 5 years old
  • Machine washable, and folds into a pouch for easy storage when not in use

Get your very own one here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00K5RLPOS

No comments:

Post a Comment