Saturday, March 28, 2015

15 inch Packing Organizer Review

OK let me start with this, I have had the pleasure to review a lot of travel items lately. As that had been one of my main focus for reviews. We have another trip planned to go to India to visit family. Now I have seen a lot of different products and companies that have a few good things.  But I honestly love the dot&dot products. They are my favorite line of products. Honestly this is one of the companies I stand behind 100%. There are only a very few I will say that about. Every item I have gotten from them is top quality. OK enough about the company, onto the product. 


Today's product is the 15" packing envelope. Now before I starting reviewing I never heard of a packing envelope. Really, never knew they existed. For those who are like me and clueless, let me explain. Basically it is an envelope. It had for closure that look like a postal envelope. First you would open the top and bottom flaps, they are sealed with Velcro. Them you would open the left and right flaps inside you will find a plastic board. This board is to be used to folks your shirts. It even had pics showing you exactly how to folks your shirts. Makes them look near like when you bought them at the stores. This one holds about seven shirts. Now if they are t-shirts I found you can get about ten in the envelope. But dress shirts seven. This envelope will help you to save so much room. When folded his they are suppose to be you will then pack them. First good job all of your shirts are now folded. With the envelope fully open, you will place the board down first. One this makes sure you have it for your return trip and two this will add support to your envelope. After your board is in place, put your neat and folded shirts on top of the board. Now that everything is there pull the right flap over the clothes tightly. Them pull the left flap over the clothes and the right flap, securing the Velcro. Then pull up the bottom flap tightly. And again with the top flap. Like the left flap pull tightly and secure the Velcro. Seven shirts will now take up very little room and can easily fit in your carry on now. One of the nice things is that it will help you keep your clothes from being wrinkled. Now what I found worked best was to iron the clothes before you folded to pack.


 Now because I have not been able to travel yet, I conducted my own tests. I folded and packed my shirts threw the envelope in a suitcase and sat it upright in my closet. I left it n there a week,shhh... silly me forgot about it. A week later I take it out, opened it up I found only three wrinkles. And they were on the top shirt. I did it again but with ironed shirts. I remembered this time, so two days later I only found one wrinkle. Where have these been my whole life?!


 Now these are mainly advertised for clothing. But these are many more uses. Papers, electronics, to keep up with your travel papers I.e. passport, plane tickets,ect. It's just a great way to be organized and keep everything in a neat place. 


Would I recommend? Yes...absolutely. These are quality constructed and a great space saver.

Features

  • SIZE: 15" x 10" travel packing organizers can store up to 7 items and can easily fit in your carry on luggage, duffel, suitcase, traveling bag or backpack. These Dot&Dot air travel accessories are also available in Medium size at 18" x 12", which stores 8-12 items of clothing. Both sizes are available in single pack or 2-piece value set. It is a good alternative or replacement to, or works together with packing cubes.
  • MINIMIZES WRINKLES and keeps your clothes, documents and other international airline flight essentials in place during travel. Each packing organizer case includes a folding board to make folding a breeze for every traveler.
  • MAXIMIZES LUGGAGE SPACE by compressing your clothes. The envelopes have 4 wings that can be used to wrap the folded clothes and to secure them together while providing maximum compression.
  • Includes Strap at the top for EASY HANDLING. These containers are slim, compact, portable, lightweight accessory, and looks great to carry around on their own in the plane in case of emergency situations such as excess baggage or when you are undergoing security check at the airport. In addition, one of the flaps of this travel gear is made of mesh, allowing the officer on duty to easily identify the contents during an inspection at the terminal.
  • MADE of the BEST QUALITY MATERIALS to last a lifetime of travel and adventure. They make perfect gifts for men and women who go on an international business trip or vacation, for people traveling by car on a fun road trip, or for the travelers just enjoying a family holiday on an overseas luxury European cruise ship

Get your own here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JKJIHPM

No comments:

Post a Comment