Monday, March 16, 2015

Vbiger Outdoor Cycling Glove Touchscreen Gloves for Smart Phone

Nowadays all phones are touch screen. And it is a pain to answer your phone in the cold. Whether its answering your phone, taking pics of the kiddies in the snow or updaring your fb status you want your hands to be warm but also to be able to use your phone.

Let's face it in today's society our phones are a huge part our lives. And it's no difference if we are inside our homes or outside in the weather. 

We need gloves that can keep up with us and our lives.

These gloves are a great winter accessory. In winter time we need our hands to be warm. We need fitting gloves that won't slip. And allow us to use our phones. These come in sizes small to extra large. I have very tiny hands. So I go a pair in size small. Now I have bought several different brands and most of them work with some phones and not others. Or the touch screen capabilities lack. This is one of the few I have found to work with both mine and my husband's phones. 

Tthese are very fitted. To ensure non slippage the have a zipper closure. The gloves feature non slip grips design so you can grip easily. These glove are very warm when wirn. Your hands won't get bitter cold. Because they are so fitted is why I do believe they work so well with the touchscreens. I tested these out so many ways. I sent text messages, took pics and posted to fb while wearing them.  I even composed an email. These so far are the best that I have come across. I've gotten some that rum $40+ a pair that just didn't do it. These are a great pair that are affordable. I've tried six different pairs lately and this is the only pair worth blogging about. I highly recommend these. These are the best I have come across. 

Features

  • Registered Trademark.
  • Ensure that you stay warm and dry when you're out skiing the slopes, shoveling snow or hiking in the mountains!
  • Fabric:100% high quality nylon taslon fabric,neoprene,PU with EVA padding.This glove is a special three insulation fabrics waterproof, windproof, warmth, drying, breathable characteristics, are skier and climber prefer.
  • These triple insulated gloves will have you warm and cozy, and keep your hands dry all at the same time!
  • They are waterproof, windproof, warm and fashionable!

Get your own pair here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q8FK6K0

No comments:

Post a Comment